Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

I LOVE IT.

Night Of The Werewolves Night Of The Werewolves

This looks like a relic from 2004.
At least you tried.
There is still room for improvement, just please refer back to ThisIsntEli's review.

SonnyFern responds:

My stuff is always improving :- ) But, if everyone loved my stuff, it means I was doing something wrong; but here's the thing-

I'm not quite sure what a relic from 2004 means...did everything suck in 2004? Does everything have to look new with new techniques now? That's like saying all movies from 1984 suck and if you make a movie like they made it in 1984...it automatically sucks. I honestly don't get that...I'm not trying to be an asshole, it's just a weird criticism to me. That you can't enjoy something unless it's brand new with brand new technologies.

...this is how I like my stuff to look. Not ALL of my stuff looks like this...but this is what I wanted THIS to look like. You do know I have about 30 animated shorts here (and one ENTIRE webseries!) right?

...but I do appreciate you taking the time to check it out. Sorry you didn't like it, I'll have new stuff coming soon, who knows you might like it more?

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

THERE'S NO TIME TO EXPLAIN AWESOME THIS GAME IS!

TERRANIGMA TERRANIGMA

I LOVE THIS GAME THANK YOU FOR DOING ART OF IT. Also your art style is real nice~

Facepractice Facepractice

This is really good, the rendering is amazing! Her left eye is a little bit wonky and the shadow behind her is looks a bit fake (but that can be fixed with just a bit more blending.) Other than a few details like that though it's great! Good job!

Enjoyyourlife8 responds:

Wow such a awesome comment, Thank you, Really!
Thank you that you notice one and another thing, after I said to myself it's done, I checked it afterward after bigger misses. The eye and the ear I notice to but I was okay with it for this time. I made the painting in only 4 working layer so it started to be little hard to fix smaller things without destroying the texture and so on to much.
BUT the shadow behind I was blind for and missed it totally before you mention it now, and that's bugging me actually, when I have uploaded this now on 6 places so I accepting the fail. Learning to a new time to check even better. Thinking sometimes to I want to save failing part, just for the future to see the new steps you know. :)
but thank you once again for the comment.

Chroma Black - Mysterious Character Chroma Black - Mysterious Character

I like the way you gifed this to give it a sort of static filter and the sparkles were a nice touch! Overall the style is really cute~!

ArtistGamerGal responds: