All 9 art Reviews

TERRANIGMA TERRANIGMA

I LOVE THIS GAME THANK YOU FOR DOING ART OF IT. Also your art style is real nice~

Facepractice Facepractice

This is really good, the rendering is amazing! Her left eye is a little bit wonky and the shadow behind her is looks a bit fake (but that can be fixed with just a bit more blending.) Other than a few details like that though it's great! Good job!

Enjoyyourlife8 responds:

Wow such a awesome comment, Thank you, Really!
Thank you that you notice one and another thing, after I said to myself it's done, I checked it afterward after bigger misses. The eye and the ear I notice to but I was okay with it for this time. I made the painting in only 4 working layer so it started to be little hard to fix smaller things without destroying the texture and so on to much.
BUT the shadow behind I was blind for and missed it totally before you mention it now, and that's bugging me actually, when I have uploaded this now on 6 places so I accepting the fail. Learning to a new time to check even better. Thinking sometimes to I want to save failing part, just for the future to see the new steps you know. :)
but thank you once again for the comment.

Chroma Black - Mysterious Character Chroma Black - Mysterious Character

I like the way you gifed this to give it a sort of static filter and the sparkles were a nice touch! Overall the style is really cute~!

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thank you so much!

Poliwag Poliwag

I dig these colours. This is beautiful :D

treelicious treelicious

I like it it's cute~! The colours are pretty nice too.

Aku Aku

I like the colours

BillPremo responds:

i like you

Drakken Drakken

These are some nice colours

Mirror's Edge Mirror's Edge

Woah damn dude~! You're getting so much better with perspective! c:

Linkie poo Linkie poo

Yes! Chambers this turned out nicely! The lighting is quite good though it feels as though there could be more detail overall. Good job c:

MrChambers responds:

Oh thanks! yea i kinda rushed though it :/