Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

I LOVE IT.

Night Of The Werewolves Night Of The Werewolves

This looks like a relic from 2004.
At least you tried.
There is still room for improvement, just please refer back to ThisIsntEli's review.

SonnyFern responds:

My stuff is always improving :- ) But, if everyone loved my stuff, it means I was doing something wrong; but here's the thing-

I'm not quite sure what a relic from 2004 means...did everything suck in 2004? Does everything have to look new with new techniques now? That's like saying all movies from 1984 suck and if you make a movie like they made it in 1984...it automatically sucks. I honestly don't get that...I'm not trying to be an asshole, it's just a weird criticism to me. That you can't enjoy something unless it's brand new with brand new technologies.

...this is how I like my stuff to look. Not ALL of my stuff looks like this...but this is what I wanted THIS to look like. You do know I have about 30 animated shorts here (and one ENTIRE webseries!) right?

...but I do appreciate you taking the time to check it out. Sorry you didn't like it, I'll have new stuff coming soon, who knows you might like it more?