View Profile SeafoamPanda

2 Movie Reviews

I LOVE IT.

This looks like a relic from 2004.
At least you tried.
There is still room for improvement, just please refer back to ThisIsntEli's review.

SonnyFern responds:

My stuff is always improving :- ) But, if everyone loved my stuff, it means I was doing something wrong; but here's the thing-

I'm not quite sure what a relic from 2004 means...did everything suck in 2004? Does everything have to look new with new techniques now? That's like saying all movies from 1984 suck and if you make a movie like they made it in 1984...it automatically sucks. I honestly don't get that...I'm not trying to be an asshole, it's just a weird criticism to me. That you can't enjoy something unless it's brand new with brand new technologies.

...this is how I like my stuff to look. Not ALL of my stuff looks like this...but this is what I wanted THIS to look like. You do know I have about 30 animated shorts here (and one ENTIRE webseries!) right?

...but I do appreciate you taking the time to check it out. Sorry you didn't like it, I'll have new stuff coming soon, who knows you might like it more?

1 Game Review

THERE'S NO TIME TO EXPLAIN AWESOME THIS GAME IS!

9 Art Reviews

I LOVE THIS GAME THANK YOU FOR DOING ART OF IT. Also your art style is real nice~

This is really good, the rendering is amazing! Her left eye is a little bit wonky and the shadow behind her is looks a bit fake (but that can be fixed with just a bit more blending.) Other than a few details like that though it's great! Good job!

Enjoyyourlife8 responds:

Wow such a awesome comment, Thank you, Really!
Thank you that you notice one and another thing, after I said to myself it's done, I checked it afterward after bigger misses. The eye and the ear I notice to but I was okay with it for this time. I made the painting in only 4 working layer so it started to be little hard to fix smaller things without destroying the texture and so on to much.
BUT the shadow behind I was blind for and missed it totally before you mention it now, and that's bugging me actually, when I have uploaded this now on 6 places so I accepting the fail. Learning to a new time to check even better. Thinking sometimes to I want to save failing part, just for the future to see the new steps you know. :)
but thank you once again for the comment.

I like the way you gifed this to give it a sort of static filter and the sparkles were a nice touch! Overall the style is really cute~!

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thank you so much!

I'm just a nerd who loves drawing and playing video games. I've opened up commissions so If anyone's interested in commissioning me just shoot me a message!

20, Female